Controlled Iodine Spray
“Love. Love. Love. this tack store. employees are always helpful and they carry a wide selection of new items as well as consignment items. I can't say enough good things!”
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A topical antiseptic for use on horses cattle swine and sheep prior to surgical procedures such as castration.
- Apply durvet controlled iodine wound spray freely to the infected area.
- When spraying hold container approximately 4 to 6 inches from the area that is being treated.
- Pull the trigger and spray area once lightly.
- May repeat daily until healed.
- Active Ingredients: Alpha (P-Nonylphenyl) Omega-Hydroxopoly (Oxyethylene) Iodine Complex (Providing 1.00% Minimum Titratable Iodine) 9.40%. Inert Ingredients: 90.60%.
- Length: 2.88
- Width: 2.88
- Height: 7.75
- Weight: 1.25 lbs